A bistro set is consisting of two garden chairs and a garden table. It offers an elegant cozy setting for a fine breakfast on a sunny morning and a dusky drink in the night.
It adorns the beautiful recess of the garden that signifies the artistic taste of the possessor and apples the visitors’ vision and beckons them to this heavenly recess.
Features of the bistro set
- Includes 1 table and 2 chairs made of cast aluminum
- Rubber feet prevent the shrill sound of dragging chairs and also protect the flooring or stone beneath from scratches
- Two chairs of around : 18 inch Length x 16 inch Width x 32inch Height
- Seat size around 14 inch Diameter x 16inch Height
- Small rounded bistro table artistically suits its backdrop. Round cornered square bistro tables are not uncommon.
- Finely decorated , most of times have a perforated structure
- Most of them are foldable and easily moveable.
- Occupies less space to store
- Full set occupy less space than any other furniture
- Useful to décor the patio and can be used for night parties at lawn.
Color of Bistro set
Mostly Bistro sets have the color of milk white. But the color may vary from ash, grey, and brown, black to blue. Color changes to suit the materials that are used to produce a bistro set. Mostly the colors are suitable to décor the lush corner of a well groomed garden. It only accentuates the appealing beauty of the verdant recesses of the backyard.
Materials used to produce a Bistro set
- Mainly cast aluminum
- Rot Iron
These are used to produce a Bistro Set.
Cons of bistro set
- Though it is lightweight, it requires a good maintenance.
- Keep it away from any natural, calamities. It is not designed to withstand any adverse weather condition.
- It should be kept in a separate storage space during adverse weather situation.
- They are meant for decoration not for regular severe use.
- They are not designed ergonomically and do not suit a long sitting
- Accessories like garden umbrella should be arranged to protect it from sun shine and drizzle
- A bistro set can accommodate maximum of two people at a time. It is designed to spend some personal moments with another person.
Placing an elegant bistro set in manicured garden dates back to Victorian age, the classic age of romance, elegancy and beauty. Today a beautiful bistro set not only ornaments the cozy nook of our garden, it symbolizes the taste of beauty of its possessor. If you want to bathe in a fine sun shine, feel lonely but complacent, want to sip a fine drink with your bosom friend, a beautiful bistro set at a flowered corner of your garden, provides you all personal happiness you want.