Have you seen a bathroom without a mirror? Probably not. No bathroom is complete without a mirror and its visual effect. Most often it is the last thing, we look at before leaving the bathroom and house too.
The bathroom mirrors are used to reflect the natural and artificial light, and usually sits over the vanity. With the preferences and tastes, bathroom mirror can be a simple and the decorative one.
How to select a bathroom mirror?
Selection of decorative item is a big headache. It demands both brain exercise and creativity. While selecting the bathroom mirror, you have to pass through a long procedure. Never forget to check out these points before grabbing the one:
- Measure your space: Grab a tape measure to get the height and width of the space, and consider the suitable area where you are willing to place the mirror.
- Shape and style: Now pay attention tothe shape. Determine what kind of shape, you want to pay for. But the decision regarding the shape of the mirror should be according to bathroom interior. For that, you can create a template out of paper in the shape that you feel would appear gorgeous in the bathroom. Never go with hasty decision, take proper time.
- Safety measures: Determine the safety needs of the bathroom before opting the one. A safety glass mirror is the best option to prevent an unsafe situation.
- Functionality: Mirrors are just not a reflection of your personality, it is also very functional. It allows storage and additional lighting to a bathroom.
- Money matter: The above process is worthless if you do not have enough money. So, it is good to pay attention to budget factor, before going to purchasing it. Well, mirrors are both very cheap and expensive, so, opt wisely.
How to choose a perfect mirror for your bathroom?
Whether, you are remodeling your house or building a new one, choose a mirror that always gives can illusion of space. Well, there are many options available in the market that can easily satisfy your need. Consider some options, and pick the best according to your bathroom design:
- Framed mirror: This type of mirror comes with an attached frame. These mirrors are preferred for ease of hanging. A framed and oval-shaped mirror always appears nice, irrespective of bathroom interior.
- Frameless oval-shaped mirror: In this, absent of frame can be seen. These mirrors perfectly go with the modern space and have become the most popular due to its floating effect.
- Custom mirror: This sort of mirror is created when glass and frame are opting separately. It gives a custom look. The best thing about this mirror is that, you can decorate in many ways.