Dressing table has a very long historical background. From the very ancientday, dressing table has a very important role in the beautification of the ladies. Its multi usability feature enables a person to perform and complete all the purposes of his or her style maintenance. At this timethere is no bedroom without a dressing table.
By its name, it is very easy to say that it is typical table that is used at the time of dressing and clothing. The main part of a dressing table is its mirror where one can see his or her look at the time of dressing in front of a dressing table. Based on the mirror shape, the shape of a dressing table may differ from the other dressing tables. The shape may be round, square, oval. There is a drawer part of the dressing table. It is used to keep essential commodities, e.g. make-up kit. In the modern dressing tables, there may different number of drawers according to the usability and customer demand. Grooved railings are also an important part of a dressing table. Now days, it is originate that the limbs of the table top are also altering. Sometime the there are four legs of the table. Sometimes it is a single support base. Some tables are without long legs. So, there is a variety in the outlook of a dressing table of this modern time.
Depending on the elements of a modern dressing table, the figure and style are also changing day by day. The color combination, mirror shape and the storage capacity altogether formed a well designed dressing table. Sometime, the mirror is attached to the door of the wardrobe, which reduce the space complexity.
Maintenance of the modern dressing table
- Generally, the dressing tables are made of wood. So it is very important to control the temperature and the humidity of the room. Unless, the wooden portion of the dressing table will shrink. So, that will be a damage. Hence, it should be placed far away from AC system, fire place, etc.
- The ultraviolet ray causes a damage to the colors of the product. Sometime it causes cracks on the surface of the product. So, the dressing table should keep away from direct sunlight.
- The surface of the dressing table should be protected from hot and cold items. The coasters can be used to resolve this.
- Oils and other scented item cause damage to the product. So, those things should be kept away from the dressing table.
- Not the wet, a damp cloth should be used for the cleaning purpose of the dressing table.